Tesco Agri T-Jam 2021
We are delighted to partner with Tesco for year 4 of the Tesco Agri T-Jam and World Agri-Tech Pitch Day, creating fresh opportunities for dynamic seed/early-stage agri-tech innovators to work with the UK’s leading food retailer and its supply chain partners.
The 2021 Winner has been announced! The final Agri T-Jam presentations took place virtually on Monday October 18 with a pitching session and Q&As with the judging committee, supply chain partners and Tesco colleagues, followed by a public showcase webinar to a global audience.
Tesco are looking for technologies that address one or more of the following priority areas:
- Reducing Environmental Footprint & GHG Emissions
- Predictive Farming
- Crop Specific Solutions, Shelf Life & Storage
- Improving Soil Health & Resilience
- Water Quality Analysis & Irrigation
- Robotics, Automation & Sensor Technology
- Monitoring & Supporting Biodiversity
- Livestock: Animal Health & Welfare
- Supply Chain Efficiency & Waste Reduction
- Indoor & Vertical Farming
- Remote Operations – Automation, Farm Management, Worker Safety
At least one of the finalist start-ups will be selected for fast-track introductions and mentoring by the Tesco agriculture team and its supplier network, with potential to trial the solution (subject to assessment).