About the Summit
Accelerating the Transition to Sustainable and Resilient Agri-Food Systems
In its 10th year, the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit has become the annual meeting place for the global agtech industry.
As we celebrated a return to live events, the summit brought together leading agribusinesses, co-operatives, CPG brands, entrepreneurs, investors, and policy makers to accelerate the transition to sustainable and resilient agri-food systems.
From breeding resilience and diversity into the food system, to tackling labour shortages with robotics and automation, to supporting farmers to adopt new regenerative ag practices, the summit identified the technologies, finance and business models needed to deliver a greener, more food secure future.
With two days of in-person sessions and networking including panel debates, roundtables, fireside chats, start-up pitching and 1-1 networking, plus an online summit platform extending access around the globe, the summit facilitated knowledge exchange, high-value connections and long-lasting business relationships.
Key Themes For 2022:
- Harnessing Digital Tools to Future-Proof Global Food Supply
- Incentivising Regenerative Farming in Practice – Carbon, Food, Fibre & Fuel
- Breaking the Chains of Dependency on Fertiliser Imports
- Capturing Market Share by Breeding Crop Diversity, Resilience & Nutrition
- CRISPR’s Growing Momentum & Global Regulatory Environment
- Automating Agriculture with Robotics, AI & IoT
- Scaling Nature-Based Solutions for Pests & Diseases
- Unlocking New Products & Business Models with AgriFinTech
- Fast Tracking Biopesticides & New Crop Chemistry
- Growing Entrepreneurial Talent for 21st Century Agricultural Innovation