About the Summit
Fuelling Sustainability from Farm to Fork
The World Agri-Tech innovation Summit’s ninth global forum brought together corporates, innovators and investors from across the agriculture and food production supply chain to uncover solutions and business models that will enable the transition to a low carbon economy.
Bridging the digital with the physical, the summit featured live-streamed interactive fireside chats, high level panel discussions and unscripted roundtable debates, with a live studio in London for speakers and guests who were able to join in person. We also ramped up our start up arena and business hours drop-in session to create an interactive and effective networking platform that enabled new ideas and business connections to thrive.
2021 Key Themes:
- From Ambition to Action: Making the Green Deal A Reality
- Net Zero, Soil Health & Regenerative Ag: Making Food Production Part of the Climate Change Solution
- Technology Convergence: Accelerating the Pace of Innovation with AI, Machine Learning & Robotics
- Crops with Purpose: New Genomic Technologies, Trait Discovery and the Regulatory Pathway to Market
- Chemicals to Biologicals: Formulating the End Game for Sustainable Crop Protection
- Carbon Markets: Building A Framework for Small and Large Farmers
- From Table to Farm: Tracking Sustainability Through the Supply Chain
- ESG Finance, IPOs, SPACS: Going Public the European Way?